Ulumbarra means “gather together” and Ulumbarra People will do just that, while participating in amazing experiences at the very heart of Bendigo’s arts precinct.
As valued supporters of Ulumbarra Theatre and Capital Venues and Events, our members enjoy great benefits while enjoying deeper involvement in our arts programs and activities presented in our dynamic performance spaces, including Ulumbarra Theatre, The Capital and The Engine Room.
Share in memorable experiences, community events, exhibitions and festivals at Bendigo’s premier performing arts venue.
WANT TO PURCHASE AN ULUMBARRA MEMBERSHIP?
Annual Membership fee:
$50 per person
$90 per couple
- Regular electronic updates on performances at Capital Venues and Events theatres
- Quarterly e-newsletter
- Exclusive member pre-sale offers to selected performances
- Exclusive member discount offer to selected performances
- Invitation to annual Capital Venues and Events program launch
- $10 gift voucher to use at any performance at our venues
Memberships may also be purchased through our Box Office during business hours ph. 03 5434 6100, or in person at 50 View Street, Bendigo.
Your membership supports the ongoing work of the team at Capital Venues and Events to deliver quality performing arts experiences for our regional community.
City of Greater Bendigo
PO Box 733, Bendigo, VIC 3552
T 03 4408 6512 | F 03 5434 6200 | M 0408 865 949
National Relay Service 133677 then quote 03 5434 6049